CITY SUBARU – ALL FOR THE DRIVER – AUTHORISED DEALER
Time for a trade in?
Check out our pre-loved vehicles.
Buy now, pay later!
Trust our experts with your vehicle.
SEE OUR RANGE OF VEHICLES
You’ll find the enticing 2014 range of Subaru to be a quality selection of NEW and used cars.
And we’ve got WA’s number one Subaru Fleet manager at Perth’s leading Subaru dealer, City Subaru.
City Subaru – Premier Subaru Dealers Perth
City Subaru is Perth’s newest and premier Subaru dealership at which professional, no fuss customer service comes as a standard feature. Our new and used car dealership is conveniently located just over the Causeway on the corner of Albany Highway and Colombo Street, 5 minutes from Perth CBD.
City Subaru Perth is recognised as an STi Authorised Subaru Dealer and is home to Perth’s most experienced sales team. When you visit our dealership, you’ll find the enticing range of 2014 Subaru, a quality selection of used cars, and WA’s number one Subaru Fleet manager.
On our website you’ll find our range of quality used cars, our new Subaru online showroom and information regarding our service and parts department. If you have any questions about doing business with City Subaru, don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our friendly team will endeavour to provide you with the answer you’re looking for.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE CITY SUBARU EXPERIENCE
- Very professional and friendlyPeter Keeling
- I get general servicing done as my car is pretty new but it`s all done in a timely manner as I usually wait & I`m kept informed which is greatBridgette Spencer
- Everything was as discussed plus an ongoing oil issue was addressed with ongoing help offered. Nothing is ever too much trouble.Carlo Ricupero
- I found the sales team to be honest and very helpful in trying to help me organise everything to do with my lease and also to get the best deal I couldMonica Wallace
- To be dropped off and picked up from work was outstanding. Stan the driver was delightful and made the whole experience a pleasurable one.Taryn Feeney
- Felt comfortable,not hassled and did not feel pressured. The salesman pleasant and was wiling to enter into banter negotiations . Enjoyed the experience which resulted in Sale!Julie Monk